Monday, February 20, 2012

First post

Approximately 3 1/2 years ago, I started blog to document my first pregnancy and subsequent journey into motherhood. I very much enjoyed the experience of writing about pregnancy and parenting a newborn but for various reasons, I've put little effort into that blog as of late. However, I've come to realize that I miss writing and thought that I might try again. As a social worker, I love connecting clients to resources and local services. In my personal life, I also love sharing information with friends and family about things that I think might be of interest to them (even if they don't always agree!) This blog will cover a mishmash of topics including how to save money at the grocery store, where to buy local meats and produce, and ideas on cooking easy but yummy recipes. Topics may change as my interests change - just like life, this blog will be ever-evolving. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Cheers!
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, woman! Looking forward to some healthy, new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I hope you enjoy visiting the site as much as I enjoy writing it :)

    ReplyDelete