Monday, February 27, 2012

Coconut milk

Because of the silly little food plan that we are currently following (which I will post the details of soon), I have been going through coconut milk like it's going out of style. From coconut milk in my morning coffee (not all that good) to coconut milk on my baked apples (fabulous!) to everything in between, I've been using a few cans a week.  In Banff and Canmore, coconut milk costs about $3/can.  At Superstore in Calgary, coconut milk costs between $1.25/can and $2/can.  There is a weird ingredient that I've never heard of in the $1.25/can so I've been sticking to the Aroy brand of coconut milk which costs $1.57/can.  After trying four different types of coconut milk in the past week, this one is my fav!  It's a great item to add to your grocery list for your next trip to Superstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment