Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday deals

Today is 10% Tuesday in the Bow Valley (and in Calgary too, I think).  Nutter's has 20% Tuesday as well but no posted specials that are of interest to me.  However, here is a couple of great deals at Safeway this week (Thanks Lisa!)


Nature Valley granola bars (great for summer road trips)- 5/$10
Purex toilet paper - $4.99 - best deal you'll ever get
Organic strawberries- $2.99 (on the dirty dozen list)
Organic cauliflower - $1.79
Organic broccoli- $1.49
Boneless skinless chicken thighs - $2.99/lb
Cantaloupe - .49/lb
Eating right tortilla wraps - $2.99
Avocados- 4/5.00


and for that afterwork rush (or husband out of town), the whole bbq chicken meal - $10.99! I bought one of these BBQ chickens this weekend to make salad rolls and chicken salad sandwiches - YUM!


P.S. If you didn't notice the ad in the paper, Railway Deli is closing down this week so they are offering deep discounts on the last of their products.  I went yesterday and they were out of many of my usual items but I still did manage to pick up a few things to stock up the freezer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment